1. After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days.
2. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
3. If the purchased product has been used for economic or professional purposes, the usual procedure for filing claims does not apply. In these cases, as a rule, the time for submitting claims is 6 months or more if the manufacturer has so promised. During this period, if defects appear on the part of the manufacturer, the product will be replaced or repaired.
4. In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store.
5. There is no right of withdrawal if the buyer has been supplied with products in sealed packaging that are not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons and which have been opened after delivery.
6. If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the online store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
7. To return the goods, you must submit an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods and send it to the e-mail address email@example.com not later than within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
8. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return lies in the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to the ordered item (e.g. a wrong or defective item).
9. The buyer must return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the application or provide proof that he or she has delivered the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
10. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the e-shop shall return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the application for withdrawal, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract.
11. The e-shop may refuse to make refunds until it has returned the item that is the subject of the contract or until the buyer has provided evidence that it has returned the item, whichever occurs first.
12. If the buyer has explicitly chosen a different delivery method from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the E-shop, the e-shop does not have to refund the cost to the consumer that exceeds the cost related to the standard delivery method.
13. The e-store has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and demand the return of the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the e-store is significantly below the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
14. Goods must be returned using the Artlab itella / SmartPost parcel terminal. The recipient of the parcel is Artlab LLC, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: +372 58667027